Writing specialist publications, typically technical manuals, in clear and concise language, to assist in the operation of a business or of a business process.
- Information technology systems disaster recovery plan (Fiji)
- Bad debt provisioning, valuation, large exposures and supervisory returns manual (Fiji)
- Reporting suite for credit risk portfolio (China)
- Microsoft Access program for monthly portfolio analysis (Indonesia)
Policy and procedures manuals
- Risk management
- Corporate governance
- Capital management
- Liquidity risk management
- Data analysis and data presentation for a human resources consultancy.
- Two articles for Cambodia Development Review:
- ‘Financing SMEs in Cambodia: Why Do Banks Find It So Difficult?’; and
- ‘Solid Economic Growth and Improved Accounting Methodology: A Review of the Cambodian National Accounts Estimates for 2005’.
- Wrote a submission to a Senate Committee on public liability insurance for an Australian not-for-profit.
- Trained staff to operate credit portfolio management system (China).
- Course in economic statistics.
- Course in Microsoft Access.
- Proposal writing.
- Article/speech on ‘Trade in Services’ for Managing Director.
- Specification for IT consultants to build a credit risk portfolio management system (China).
- Treasury submission to SCOCAM [Standing Committee of Consumer Affairs Ministers] officials group on the Draft Uniform Credit Bill 1989 (The Treasury, Canberra).
- Article on future of the Australian financial system, requested by a senior executive.