Strategic Planning – taking you where you want to be
Strategic planning looks at where you want to take your business and how you’ll get it there. It explores your current position and what resources you have to reach your goals.
Some of the questions you need to ask to develop an effective strategic plan are:
- Where is my business going?
- Is this where I want it to go?
- What options do I have?
- How do I get there?
- What resources will I need to get there?
- What is the best ‘timetable’ to follow?
- What is my business really worth?
To achieve successful outcomes in your business – no matter what your objectives are – strategic planning can help at every key stage:
- Starting or growing new business
- Expanding an existing business
- Acquiring new assets or selling existing assets
- Assessing new business opportunities
- Exiting or selling a business
If you’re unsure of the best way to achieve your objectives, or how to develop an effective strategic plan to make the best use of your existing capital and assets, help is available.